Affordable 6 months Braces Treatment in Melbourne
What are 6-month braces?
The six-month brace is a common term used for short-term orthodontic treatment used to correct the front six visible teeth when you smile. Minor correction and relapse cases can also be treated with six-month braces. The focus of this treatment is to straighten the front visible teeth of your smile.
6 months braces treatment types?
A number of six months braces treatment options are available based on case complexity and lifestyle choices; common types include
1- Metal braces: - Tradition metal braces are used to straighten the teeth, this option is the least expensive and time tested with great results.
2- Clear braces:- Clear ceramic braces which blend with your teeth and are not noticeable from 2-3 meters.
3- Clear Aligners:- Clear aligners like Invisalign i7 or Spark are an alternative to braces, best suited for minor alignment. These aligners are removable and comfortable to wear with the least discomfort and pain.
4 – Lingual invisible braces:- Lingual braces or social 6 braces are placed behind your upper and lower front six teeth to straighten your teeth. This option is totally invisible and suits professionals who do not want others to know about their braces.
6 months braces Cost?
The cost of six months braces would depend on various factors such as :
- Type of correction needed (complexity)
- Treatment length
- Invisibility (more invisible the appliance is, more will be its cost)
The total cost of six months of braces could range from $800-$4999
Why choose us
- Free Initial Consultation
- Gap-free orthodontic X-rays with any dental insurance
- Free or Gap-free Live 3d teeth scan see your results before you start your treatment
- interest-free no deposit payment plan.
- Treatment by Specialist Orthodontists
- All types of orthodontic treatments are available.
Call us on 9898 6530 to make your free appointment.