Affordable Invisalign Orthodontists Melbourne At Smile Avenue
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign treatment consists of a series of nearly invisible, removable aligners that you change every two weeks for the next set of aligners. Each aligner is individually manufactured for your teeth, and your teeth only. As you replace each aligner, your teeth will move - little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the final position prescribed by your dental provider. What's more, a virtual treatment plan generated by Align Technology's unique ClinCheck® software shows the series of movements your teeth will go through over the course of the treatment.
Invisalign braces are clear, invisible and removable braces that work by using aligners to gently straighten out and correct your teeth. These aligners are made of thermodynamic plastic materials and are virtually invisible due to their clear nature. They are also designed to be swapped once in every 2 weeks thus making sure that your teeth are corrected slowly and steadily.
Braces do not have to be large and obvious anymore. With Invisalign, you can wear your smile more confidently and undergo your treatment more conveniently. They work using the same principle as the metal braces which gradually apply controlled force directly on the teeth so that they can get into the right position.
Invisalign was first introduced in 1997 by Zia Chishti and Kelsey Wirth in San Jose California and it came as a convenient and more aesthetic alternative to the metal braces. Christi, who at the time was an orthodontic patient himself who was struggling with his retainers decided to develop an orthodontic device that works by a similar principle to that of the retainer.
Advantages of Invisalign Braces
- Invisalign braces are more aesthetically pleasing compared to the conventional metal braces. They can improve your confidence significantly by helping you feel less self-conscious. Because of their clear and virtually invisible property, people may not even know that you are wearing them.
- Invisalign braces are also less damaging to your inner cheek and mouth compared to the conventional braces which have cut ends and sharp edges. These cut ends can cause injuries and lacerations in the mouth thus you reduce the risk of mouth injuries when you use Invisalign braces. No emergency orthodontic appointments are required when you use the Invisalign system, saving both doctor’s and patient’s time.
- Invisalign braces can be removed before eating, thus reducing the risk of developing dental caries and plaque which come from food accumulation.
- Your treatment planning is totally computerized and you will know what to expect at every stage of treatment, unlike the stage by stage trial approach that is used with metal braces.
Disadvantages of Invisalign Braces
- Right case selection is important for successful Invisalign treatment. In some cases, Invisalign works better than other conventional braces systems, while in other complicated cases, such as surgical or extraction cases, Invisalign can take longer than conventional braces. Therefore, an experienced clinician must determine individual suitability for Invisalign treatment.
- Non-compliance or the temptation to leave your aligners out may then lead to delay in correction or straightening of your teeth.
- You may have some difficulty in speaking with the Invisalign.
- Losing an aligner may incur an extra fee and delay in your treatment.
- The attachment buttons placed on the front of the Invisalign braces are sometimes visible to some extent.
How to get affordable and best Invisalign braces treatment in Melbourne
Invisalign clear braces certainly come in highly recommended if you want a more aesthetically pleasing alternative to metal braces. If you live in Melbourne, then the good news for you is that you can get your Invisalign treatment at Smile Avenue. You will not only get top quality orthodontic therapy from us, you'll also get it at a very affordable price. This is because we are the best, most experienced and most patient-friendly orthodontic services provider in Melbourne.
It is also widely known that orthodontic therapy can be quite expensive. This is largely due to the high cost of the lab fee used in the treatment and so you will need a practice that can provide payment plans that are very pocket-friendly. We offer interest-free payment plans for all orthodontic treatments. including Invisalign.
At Smile Avenue we provide you with very high-quality services using top-notch technology and equipment. Your comfort and happiness are our priority and we give you the very best of our skills and care to make sure that you are satisfied and healthy. You can trust us to give you your dream smile because this is our area of experience and expertise. Our team consists of specialist orthodontists and dentists trained in Invisalign, with decades of experience in handling most complicated orthodontic cases using the Invisalign system.
How do you benefit from Smile Avenue?
- You don't have to pay anything on your first appointment because your first consultation is free.
- Treatment only performed by Senior Specialist Orthodontists.
- We offer you a no-interest payment plan where you can pay by monthly installments.
- We are the best orthodontic care providers with registered orthodontists and dentist on board in Melbourne.
- You will get retainers worth $1,000 included as part of your post-treatment.
- Our costs include three stages of refinement to ensure you are satisfied with the end result with a winning smile.
- Free 3d itero teeth scan included with your treatment. See your results in the first consultation before you start your treatment
- Free Clin-check 3D modeling, where you can see the end result before starting your Invisalign course.
- We work around your schedule so you can book your consultations even on weekends or after hours at your convenience.
Invisalign Vs Clearcorrect Vs Clearpath Vs cheaper alternatives
At Smile Avenue, we only follow evidence-based orthodontics backed by the orthodontic community and indexed research publications. We only use Invisalign for clear aligner therapy. Due to the variation in results and available published data, we only offer Invisalign treatment and do not offer any cheaper alternatives. We encourage our patients to only use orthodontic systems which are well researched and accepted by the orthodontic specialist community.
At Smile Avenue Specialist Orthodontists, we offer unbiased, free consultation on your suitability for Invisalign treatment. We offer all kinds of orthodontic treatments and we follow an evidence-based approach to determine the best orthodontic course for you.
Free initial consultation to all new patients. For information regarding Invisalign braces costs please click here .