Affordable Orthodontic Relapse Cases Treatment in Melbourne.
Are you experiencing tooth movement after your orthodontic treatment? At Smile Avenue we offer the most affordable treatment options in Melbourne for orthodontic relapse cases. Teeth movement can occur after your orthodontic treatment has finished, due to several different factors:
- Maintenance failure: The most common factor is not following the post-orthodontic maintenance routine prescribed by your orthodontist such as wearing retainers and not attending follow-up appointments post-treatment.
- Aging: With age, the condition of gums and teeth can change, resulting in tooth movement and relapse.
- Grinding of teeth: Excessive grinding of teeth can cause teeth movement.
- Wisdom teeth: Impacted wisdom teeth could result in pushing teeth forward, resulting in relapse.
- Losing teeth: Losing a tooth could result in space in the mouth, which encourages a shift of the adjacent teeth.
- Periodontal problems (gum disease:- Any underline issue with gums such as infections or gum diseases could result in tooth movement and relapse.
- Bone growth: Changes or growth in the jaw bone may cause movement of teeth.
We can help you with a free orthodontic assessment.
We evaluate each individual case and advise the most suitable affordable treatment option. Minor relapses could be fixed with removable plates, partial braces or clear braces and for full relapse case, full orthodontic treatment is required. The cost of relapse treatment could range from $1000-$5000 depending on case complexity, treatment time and choice of orthodontic appliance. We understand that it’s difficult for the patient to spend a second time on orthodontic treatment and we try our best to ensure you get straight teeth without spending full re-treatment costs. With interest-free payment plans and a no deposit payment plan option available we make relapse case treatments the most affordable in Melbourne. Give us a call on 9898 6530 to organise your free orthodontic assessment.